Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Life as we now know it

Evan is home!!
DH, Abby and I spent the past several day at the hospital with Evan preparing and anticipating bringing him home. He had amazing care, if he could talk I bet he would like to go back to the calm, soothing and tranquil place he's called home for the past two months. 

Now he has BIG Brothers!!

Car seat Test

Tummy Tube practice

Last few minutes - 
this moment was very reminiscent of that with Noah when we left the hospital


Home at last - First Family Photo 
It has been an interesting journey and I hope to some day have more time to document it. Not enough time or arms seems to be the constant state I'm in. Our hearts are full and we are so looking forward to each day with each of our beautiful children. Each has made us better people and I could not imagine life any different that what it is. We are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment